The Adventure docs are currently a work in progress and supplement the Javadocs. Some areas may have limited coverage or may not be entirely up to date. Feel free to join our Discord if you have any questions.
v4.1.0: adventure-platform 4.1.0#
Released on 2022-02-28 - GitHub
- platform-bukkit: fix ViaVersion softDepend occurring too late by @TehBrian in #80
- Update to adventure 4.10.0
Full Changelog: v4.0.1...v4.1.0
v4.0.1: adventure-platform 4.0.1#
Released on 2021-12-02 - GitHub
This is a bugfix release that resolves some issues with the bukkit platform and adds support for Minecraft 1.18.
- Fix titles on 1.8 by @VytskaLT in #64
- feat(platform): add clear methods to remove the audience provider cache by @Silthus in #65
- Add 1.18 support by @Foorcee in #67
As a reminder, this project exists for compatibility with legacy platforms only. Any new development should target a platform with a native Adventure implementation instead, such as Paper for Bukkit ecosystem users, newer Sponge releases for Sponge users, or Velocity for BungeeCord/Waterfall users.
Released on 2021-09-14 - GitHub
At long last, a stable release of
This release requires Adventure 4.9.1 and is compatible with:
- Legacy Bukkit and Spigot servers, from 1.17.1 all the way back to 1.7.10 (with some features unsupported in earlier versions)
- Legacy BungeeCord servers
- SpongeAPI 7
While more modern platforms that implement Adventure natively such as SpongeAPI 8+, Velocity, and Paper 1.16.5+ are preferred,
adventure-platform is being released as a migration tool for those who cannot exclusively target those platforms yet.